Saturday, June 4, 2011

R1 P2 D2 Down 3lbs


Well, All day yesterday and last night I had a horrible headache, I couldn't sleep (woke up from 4:30-5:30am), At that time I took ibuprofene and ate half a BB&J sandwich because my body was feeling very weak, It took a little while but I felt so much better... today was 100 times better then yesterday, I kind of felt like another headache was coming so I took some excedrin and made sure to drink plenty of water... Water is key! So far I've been pretty good all day today. :) 
I did post some of my concerns on "Liquid HCG Diet"s Facebook page to see if anyone could help me minimize my headaches and see if anyone else has had the like I did yesterday. Here is what I got in response, I found it helpful. :)

Me-
R1P2D2
Had a horrible headache all day yesterday and last night, couldn't sleep (woke up from 4:30-5:30am), I had half a BB&J sandwich because my body was feeling very weak, I'm feeling better now... but I can feel another headache coming. Do you think I should up my calories or do you think maybe I was just dehydrated? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Response-
Unfortunately, it's typical to have headaches at first. As you change your eating habits and eliminate sugar and soda your body chemistry changes and withdrawal-like symptoms may occur. Push through it... they will go away! If it's real bad try Excedrin or other over the counter headache medicine. Back on track and drink your water.
Here is an article to help with the acv. 
http://www.liquidhcgdiet.com/benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar-while-on-hcg/

So taking the Apple Cider Vinegar with water is something I will be trying starting tonight, and I'll let you know how that goes.

I'll be posting my "before" pictures later this evening, I'm not proud of how I look in them, but HEY! I'm changing that! :) 
Also, as of this morning, I'm down 3lbs, I will always have a current posting of how many pounds I'm down, at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment