Thursday, June 2, 2011

Loading Days - R1 P1 D2

Loading Days - Round 1, Phase 1, Day 2

Yesterday and today were my loading days. I gained .5lb during my loading day yesterday.
I'm feeling pretty good although my body is not used to eating so much food. I've been trying to stick with high fat yet healthy food (I've read if you stick with healthier foods rather then just loading up on junk food these first two days, you are less likely to get headaches when you start Phase two), Like eggs, full fat yogurt, beef, turkey, lasagna, granola bars, peanut butter and jelly, cottage cheese, coffee, peanuts, some chocolate, milk, etc.
I've had a few headaches/ migraines but for me that is normal and I do not believe they are related to the drops.

Tomorrow I will post my before pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment