Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An Apple Day

R1 (Round one) P2 (Phase two) D13 (Day thirteen)

So last weekend I went back home for a family/friend Birthday party and I ended up eating a few things that were not on my diet plan. To get myself back on track yesterday I did an "Apple Day." An Apple Day is when you only eat 6 apples, water, coffee, tea and nothing else... the Apple Day helps your system get back on track after cheating a little or can also help your system get past a plateau if you have stalled at the same weight for a day or so. After completing the Apple Day I am down another pound, totaling an 11 pound loss so far on HCG and a total loss of 13lbs, I lost 2lbs before HCG.


One tasty snack on an apple day is,
Cooked Cinnamon Apples
1. Slice up your apple thin.
2. Lay them flat on a microwavable plate.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Microwave for about 30 seconds, then check on them.
5. Continue to microwave for 30 sec intervals until soft/ to your liking. (I go about 1 min total)
6. Sprinkle with Stivia.
7. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment